Friday, May 28, 2010

Our most recent ultrasound


This picture is from our most recent ultrasound taken on Thursday!! We were able to get a video of it made so that we could share it with family and friends! The doctor says the baby is forming perfectly, and while we're still not sure of the sex, he's given us an 80% chance that it's a girl!! Go figure.... (Obviously, I would not recommend spending the money on the Intelligender test.) ; ) Nevertheless, we are very excited for a baby girl, and I particularly can't wait to start shopping for all the adorable little girl outfits I've seen in the last few months!! However, I'll just have to wait for my next ultrasound in a month until it is 100% confirmed.

I hope the quality is good, I am new to posting videos online, so we'll see how this goes! There is no audio obviously, but I think it's probably pretty self explanatory since it looks more like a baby than an alien now! You can actually see the baby move, and the heartbeat! Enjoy the video, and as soon as I have another to post, I will!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was so neat!!! So I have bet a girl.....we will see. Well I love you guys and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete