Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!

While we are in uncharted territory with the baby on the way, blogging is a new thing for us as well!!  I thought there couldn't be a better time to start blogging than now so that our friends and family that are always so far away could stay up to date on the latest and greatest news on Baby LaSalle!!  Please feel free to pass this link along to any friends or family who would like to follow Baby LaSalle's journey!

As I write this, I am exactly eight weeks pregnant, and anxiously awaiting our first OB/GYN appointment on April 26th!  So far things have been smooth sailing as far as the pregnancy goes...  Not sure if the dreaded morning sickness is right around the corner, or if I'm just one of the lucky ones, but I'm certainly not complaining!!

We jumped the gun a bit on spreading the good news, but we were just so excited to share it with all of our dear friends and family!  We are just dying to hear that tiny little heartbeat, and get a clean bill of health for baby from the doctor...  Please keep us in your prayers for a happy and healthy baby!!

I look forward to sharing all the good news every step of the way with ya'll, and will update you again as soon as I have more news!

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I can't wait to see that tinyest lilest one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new update! Daily updates please!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Lal... you're supposed to post daily updates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything to update ya'll daily on other than my latest bowel movement, and quite frankly those may not even be daily at this point... So there ya go!! Updated!!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well..you could tell us about your plans for the baby room...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for y'all!!!! I will keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers that you have a wonderful pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you feeling? Any cravings? Is Jared taking you to The Golden Spoon?

    ReplyDelete